ADMINISTRATION CLERK | Govt Of Gauteng – R 173 703/yr
- Reference Number : refs/012137
- Directorate : HUMAN RESOURCE
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 173 703.00 Per Annum
- Enquiries : Enquiries: Mr Philani Buthelezi, 011 694 3714/082 558 9498
- Grade 12/Matric. Minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in office administration work. Additional qualification in public service administration desirable. Basic communication skills, interpersonal relations, flexibility, teamwork, attention to detail, computer literacy, planning and organization skills, good verbal, and written communication.
- Render administrative services in the Laboratory and Blood Services Unit office – Record, organize, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data. Order, arrange delivery of testing materials. Help with test material stock management. Update registers and statistics. Handle routine enquiries. Make photocopies and receive or send e-mails. Distribute documents to various stakeholders as required. Keep and maintain the filing system for the unit. Type basic letters and other correspondence. Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing register. Print test results as required. Arrange laboratory specimen collection from the Community Health Centre. Provide supply chain clerical support within the Laboratory and Blood Services component-Liaise with internal and external stakeholders concerning procurement of goods and services. Complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items. Stock management of office stationery. Keep and maintain the asset register of the unit. Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the component-Maintain leave register for the unit. Book travelling transport to health facilities.
- fully completed and signed new z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV specifying all experience indicating the respective dates (MM/YY) as well as indicating three reference person with the following information: Name and Contact Number(s) ,Email address and an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID documents. Certification should not be more than 3 months old. Applications should be E-mailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JOHANNESBURG HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date : 20-10-2021
|Do you have grade 12/ Matric Certificate ?|
|Do you have Basic communication skills?|
|Do you have computer literacy?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.