Accounting / Auditing / Payroll, South Africa – KwaZulu Natal uMgungundlovu – Msunduzi (Pietermaritzburg)
Our client, a non-profit organisation based in Pietermaritzburg, a leader in senior care in KwaZulu-Natal is seeking to employ a Qualified and Experienced Bookkeeper/Admin Assistant.
The primary purpose of this position is to prepare the monthly statements to trial balance, to assist in the efficient running of the orginization’s administration and to give administrative support to the Manager.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Promoting the image of the orginisation
- Facilitating communication
- Preparing & distributing accurate monthly statements to the orginization & Residents
- Taking the books to trial balance according to the requirement of the financial control policies at the orginization
- Managing the Petty Cash
- Assisting with administrative duties of the Manager
- Relieving for the Receptionist where required and including the carrying out of such
- Administrative duties attached to this position as necessary
- Assisting with administrative duties of the Housing Office when necessary
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Proficiency in Pastel programmes, knowledge of sound accounting practices.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a bookkeeper in similar industry
- Skills and Attributes:
- Understanding the Eden Alternative and ability to implement this.
- Code B (Unendorsed) drivers license.
- Good communication skills coupled with patience and empathy.
- Ability to display integrity with regard to residents and their accounts
Vacancy Type: Permanent