CHIEF REGISTRY CLERK (LEVEL 7) SUPERVISOR
- Reference Number : refs/014347
- Directorate : Support Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 261 372.00 – R307 890.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. A. van As Tel No: (011) 644 8917 or Ms. ME. Nel Tel No. (011)644 9019.
- Degree/Diploma in records management / Information services with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience or grade 12 certificate or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in the registry department. Work independently, problem-solving skills, good interpersonal relations, and sound communications skills. Computer Literacy. Valid driver’s license.
- Provide registry services to the Department, such as file enquiries, posting, and updating on general procedures and functions of the unit. Filling of all documents, open and close files. Receive, open, sort, and distribute incoming mail, distribute circulars and internal memos. Record and dispatch outgoing correspondences/mail. Implement the filing/records classification system/plan. The digitalization of records. Ensure safeguarding of records/files. Ensure the hat filing plan is implemented and complied with. Render archive services, trace, and store, retrieve documents and files. Perform other tasks as allocated by the supervisor, such as venue bookings and arranging accommodation for students, preparing to receive live courier documents. Supervise subordinates and implement performance evaluations and assessments. Active participation in campus committees. Management of photocopy room and reception area. Apply National Archives and Records Management Act and other related legislations.
- Application must be submitted on a new Z83 form, available on the DPSA website completed in full, and accompanied by a recently updated CV. Applicants are not required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents when applying. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit certified copies of qualifications, I.D document, and driver’s license. Using the incorrect application form (Z83), applications will be disqualified. The successful candidate will be subjected to Pre-employment medical surveillance, security screening, and a vetting process. Incomplete documents or applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. It is the candidate’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. No hand-delivered applications will be accepted. For assistance with online applications please enquire at E-Recruitment@gauteng.gov.za. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The campus has the right not to appoint. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful. Due to a large number of applications, we envisage receiving applications will not be acknowledged.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Ann Latsky Campus
Closing Date : 01-07-2022