CLEANING SUPERVISOR | Govt Of Gauteng – R145 281
- Reference Number : REFS/012184
- Directorate : Logistics
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R145 281.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. J Schlebusch TEL 011 488 4022
- NQF Level 3 qualification, Grade 10 /ABET Level 4. Between five to ten years (5 – 10) experience as a Cleaner. Knowledge: of working procedure such as cleaning equipment’s, working environment. Skills: Basic numeracy, literacy, good communication, sound human relation, ability to perform routine tasks and Basic interpersonal relationship. Have ability to liaise with stake holders. Be prepared to work under pressure and be able to work in a team. Be prepared to rotate and work shifts. Be prepared to do physical labour. It is a legal requirement that employees wear protective clothing. Cleaning equipment.
- To monitor cleaning activities ensuring quality service delivery. Be able to follow disciplinary procedures when needed. Manage absenteeism. Complete Performance Management and Development System (PMDS) for staff. Be able to perform the needed Administration duties as required. Give daily reports and stock control to ensure quality service delivery.
- Applications should be submitted on a (PDF Format only) to the following email-address Supporthr.Cmjah@gauteng.gov.za Only online application will be considered. PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE AS THE SUBJECT. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and Maintenance of diversity and equity employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form with a C.V, applications must include three (3) contactable references. Certified copies (not older than 6 months) of I.D and Qualifications to be attached. Suitable candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (criminal record check, citizenship verification, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification) Suitable candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Suitable candidates will undergo a medical screening test. The Department of Health reserves the right to fill or not to fill the position. Due to high volumes of anticipated applications, communication will be limited to the shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Coloured Males and Females, Indian Males and Females and White Males and Females are encouraged to apply.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 25-10-2021
|Do you have NQF Level 3 qualification, Grade 10 /ABET Level 4?|
|Do you have between five to ten years (5 – 10) experience as a Cleaner?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.