Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Clerk Time and Attendance to be placed in Palabora Sinking Project, near Phalaborwa, Limpopo . The successful candidate will report to the Senior Administrator site. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
- Effective administration of a T&A system
- Receive, process and complete all T&A related documentation timeously and accurately
- Assist with HR site administration as required
- Update the T&A system with transfers, leave, licenses etc.
- Generate daily labour reports and submit timeously to relevant stakeholders
- Effective self and team management in alignment with M&RC values and leadership initiatives
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
- Relevant Office /Human resources/ Administration certificate at NQF 5
- Exposure to a Time & Attendance system preferred
- Good English communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- At least 1 year of time and attendance and/or relevant HR experience, preferably in a mining / construction environment
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.