Full Job Description
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Client Service Analyst
The Team: S&P Global is seeking a Client Service Analyst to sit in our Cape Town office and support clients on our Debtdomain platform.
The Impact: Debtdomain is the pre-eminent platform for managing the loan syndication process from pitch through Agency, covering Origination, Syndication, Sales, Trading, Investor CRM, Deal Pipeline, Compliance and Secure Document Distribution. The platform has been used for tens of thousands of deals launched by hundreds of banks and institutional clients since 2002.
What’s in it for you: You will have an opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across business lines and global regions. This is an exciting opening for anyone eager to learn about finance, banking and high-technology.
- Work with a global team of Service Analysts responsible for front-line client services on the Debtdomain platform.
- Build & maintain strong customer relationships and provide outstanding client service, including onsite client coverage, training and support.
- Capture and channel user feedback to the management team in order to facilitate the continuous improvement of our products and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue; determining the cause of the problem; explaining the best solution or escalating to the appropriate team.
- Collaborate and work well within multiple organizational and functional departments.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience within the financial industry would be preferred, but not a requirement
- Excellent written, spoken and verbal communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills and articulate phone presence
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and time management skills a requirement
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative, we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
Grade/Level ( relevant for internal applicants only ): Level 4
The Location: Cape Town, South Africa
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making . We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.