Institutional client servicing and retention using a good understanding of investment markets, Coronation portfolios and views and the South African savings landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as custodian for a specific group of CFM clients.
- Being the conduit for all institutional clients between investment and operations teams and ongoing meeting of clients’ requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with these clients, as well as designated consultants and potential clients
- Ensure clients are in the right product for their needs
- Be aware of CFM’s full product range and make clients aware of alternative products where appropriate
- Coordinate and manage the mandate process and any other client-related matters
- Client interaction, report backs and information sharing to targeted client groups
- Client development
- Presenting to clients with gravitas
- Keep clients abreast of market events on a regular basis
- Ideally at least 5 years’ investment industry-related experience
- Able to liaise and present with credibility and impact
- Understanding of institutional asset management, industry dynamics and distribution networks
- Client oriented experience and personality profile
- Investment or related university qualification
Most Important Attribute
- Must possess an ownership mentality and a willingness to take responsibility for tasks through to completion.
- Attention to detail, goal orientated and a willingness to learn and be hands on.
- Ability to present well and build good relationships externally and internally.
- MSOffice including PowerPoint
- Database experience
Coronation Fund Managers