CULTURAL OFFICER WESTERN CORRIDOR: REGION A (2 POSTS)
- Reference Number : REFS/013871
- Directorate : Creative Arts
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 261 372.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. Vivien Khanye Tel no: (011) 355 2606
- The successful candidate should have Grade 12 plus Bachelors’ Degree or National Diploma in Arts or equivalent qualification. No experience required. Drivers’ License is Driver’s license may serve as an added advantage. Skills: Planning and organizing; Decision making; Project management; Communication; Computer literate; Interpersonal relations
- Identify, develop and promote (emerging) artists and crafters as well as implementing projects related to performing and visual arts and craft; Create awareness programmes for craft, performing and visual arts; Conduct needs analysis and provide professional advice on performing, visual arts and crafts; Render administrative functions in relation to programmes that are implemented.
- Applications should be submitted manually or posted using new Z83 form accompanied by CV and copies of qualifications, Identity documents and any other relevant documents. driver’s license (where appropriate). Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post. Certified documents will be required from shortlisted candidates and forwarded to 35 Rissik Street, Surrey House, Johannesburg 2000 or submitted online on http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/. “Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the current application for employment (Z83) form will be applicable, however from 01st January 2021, a new application form which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 01 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application for employment (Z83), it will not be considered”. Please note that due to a large number of applications expected, applications will therefore not be acknowledged in writing. Be assured that your applications are acknowledged with appreciation. The Department reserves the right to withdraw posts if by doing so, the interests of the Department will be best served.
Employer : Department of Sports Arts Culture and Recreation
Location : Westrand (Merafong city)
Closing Date : 11-05-2022