Full Job Description
Tracker’s Sales department requires a consultant to promote TRACKER to the Dealer industry and to meet sales and operational targets. The objective is to increase sales in the Dealer channel by selling Tracker solutions and providing a high level of visibility, sales training and sales support. TRACKER requires a dynamic, highly motivated, self-starter with an outgoing personality who can communicate confidently on all levels.
- Achieve sales targets regarding assigned projects.
- Sell Tracker solutions to clients (F2F / Telephonically).
- Do regular sales / process training with the dealer staff on all levels.
- Attend to point of sale material at Dealership and Service Centres.
- Responsible for Monitoring and Achieving, required conversion on Demo Accounts.
- Responsible for the Demo / Pre-Fit Dealer Accounts.
- Managing Demo/Pre-Fit and on-sell processes and procedures.
- Monthly Audits
- Facilitate growth of installations at Service Centres.
- Follow up service on existing and prospective clients.
- Client training and presentations.
- Area and market penetration.
- Query and account resolution.
- Provide client service to both existing and prospective clients.
- Administration of sales contracts.
- Complete weekly activity reports.
- Maintain set call rate.
- Assist with monthly stock takes at Service Centres.
- Attend to necessary administration.
- Attend occasional after hour functions.
- Matric and at least 1 year experience in a sales environment.
- Proficiency in MS-Office/Excel.
- Excellent sales and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver’s License