DEPUTY DIRECTOR: HUMAN RESOURCE (O1 POST) RE-ADVERTISEMENT
- Reference Number : refs/014251
- Directorate : Human Resource
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 744,255.00 all-inclusive package structure
- Enquiries : DR. D.P. MOLOI TEL: 011 411 3531
- An appropriate 3-year Degree/NQF level 6 or 7 Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management (minimum 360 Credits). Ten (10) years or more relevant experience in Human Resource Management sphere of which three (3) years must be at an Assistant Director level. Experience in HR in a Health Establishment will be an added advantage. Ability to provide leadership on HR practices and Administration. Ability to develop, monitor and evaluate skills development legislations, HR policies and procedures. Ability to interpret and analyse HR data. Knowledge of developing, analysing, interpreting reports, and presenting them to management. Demonstrate knowledge of managing PERSAL system and interpreting reports. Ability to manage staff, work independently, adhere to strict deadlines. Knowledge of the Public Service Act, Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulation, PSCBC Resolution, Public Service Regulations, Labour Relations Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Employment equity Act and other HR legislation and prescripts. Report writing skills, Computer proficiency, Presentation Skills and Driver’s license are essential.
- Responsible for the implementation of HR policies, plans and strategy. Develop internal controls and Standard Operating Procedures and strategies and ensure the alignment of the organizational structure to the institutional strategic plan. Manage human resources information and knowledge. Monitor and evaluate the implementation of human resources strategies. Render efficient human resources administration services. Ensure effective recruitment and retention strategy is in place, Manage appointments, transfers, and termination on PERSAL. Manage the compensation and conditions of services of staff members. Manage human resources personnel records. Manage salary administration and remuneration. Monitor and evaluate the quality of information captured on PERSAL and other HRM database. Authorise transactions and verify source documents. Maintenance of post establishment on HRM database. Manage of HR Labour relation matters and the interpretation and implementation of the collective bargaining agreement. Attend to Audit queries, HR risk management and compile reports for implementation of the recommendations thereof. Continually improve service delivery and measure performance through the development and pursuing a systematic approach to employee development based upon an Institutional skills gap analysis and PMDS system findings. Devise appropriate monitoring mechanisms to ensure that all resources deployed yields the desired result with regards to HRD and planning activities. Attend to Ideal Hospital Framework and monitor and report on proper implementation of the Ideal Hospital Framework requirements of the Human Resource. Ensure compliance and maintaining the quality standard required by the institution. Advise CEO and hospital management on HR practices, procedures, guidelines, and policies etc. Be part of the Executive management and participate in the development of strategic and operational plans for the hospital. Prepare reports for Provincial Office and represent the hospital at different forums. Manage and coordinate Human Resource Development Programme. Manage Training and Development budget and Departmental Skills Development Committee. Manage, monitor and coordinate the Workplace Skills Plan and Reports. Manage the Performance Management Development, Employee Wellness and OHS functions. Implement the Employment Equity in the department. Ensure effective management of PILIR and Reasonable Accommodation of employees
- Applications to be done through E-Recruitment portal – http//www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No e-mailed, posted or hand delivered applications will be accepted. Applications must be submitted on a fully completed and signed New Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as copies of all qualification/s and ID document. Only Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and ID before interview. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants. People with disability are welcome to apply. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Please Note: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
Closing Date : 01-07-2022