EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAMME
- Reference Number : refs/014333
- Directorate : WELLNESS
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : Grade 1 R 261 456.00 – R 303 093.00 p/a plus benefits. Grade 2 R 321 546.00 – R 369 258 .00 p/a plus benefits
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES : MR TIRO A.M TELL: 011 9534515
- Degree or Diploma in Social Worker or relevant qualification. Registration with Professional body. Experience within the Employee Health and Wellness (EHW) field. Skills & Expertise: Knowledge and understanding of the Employee Health and Wellness strategic framework for the Public Service, Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 1993 (Act 85 of 1993). Must have the ability to interpret and apply legislation, policies and strategies. Functional knowledge of mainstreaming HIV and AIDS. Knowledge in the management of injury on duty. Knowledge of the PILIR. Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills. Knowledge and application of Employee Health and Wellness Counselling skills, Report writing, Program design and implementation skills, good presentation skills, assessment/diagnostic skills, problem solving, project management, planning skills, analytical skills, innovative, quality orientated, computer literacy, knowledge and understanding of relevant legislations and their alignment to 132 of the public Service EHWP Strategic Framework and understanding of data management processes. A valid driver’s license.
- Coordinate the Employee Health and Wellness Programme in line with the overall Strategy of the institution. Develop, implement and review the Employee Health and Wellness Programme Policies and Strategies. Coordinate the implementation of wellness programmes, projects and interventions. Liaise with relevant external parties for referrals and identify appropriate institutions that will assist staff. Develop and implement the Employee Health and Wellness marketing and promotion strategy. Identify departmental health risk trends and implement effective EHW Programmes to enhance the health and wellness of employees and the organization. Advise management regarding the trends that could influence overall work performance as a result of social malfunctioning. Provide the facilitation of onsite critical incident stress debriefing following traumatic incidents. Identify, manage and implement life management service or lifestyle development interventions e.g. health screenings, Stress management Workshops, Relationships Management Workshops or training, financial management and Debt control. Oversee the functioning of the sports and other physical and recreational activities. Monitor, evaluate and report to all stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of the Employee Health and Wellness Programme in the Office of the Human Resources Manager. Conduct staff satisfaction survey, analyse, evaluate data and communicate information, statistics and results
- The completed and signed new z83 form should be accompanied by updated CV as well as certified ID copy and all qualifications. Copies of certified copies are not allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Smart ID and driver’s license must be photocopied on both sides and (certified). Applications received on the old Z83 application form will not be considered. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records check) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Applications must be posted to HR in West Rand District. Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp, 1740 or Deliver to HR Westrand District, cnr vlei and Luipard Street, Krugersdorp 1740 or apply online www.gautengonline.gov.za. NB: The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and safety medical surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous chemical substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993. NB: FLEXIBILITY IN BEING ALLOCATED TO ANY OF THE SUB-DISTRICT IN WEST RAND.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : WESTRAND DISTRICT
Closing Date : 30-06-2022