HR Clerk | Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
- Reference Number : refs/012168
- Directorate : Human Resources
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 173 703.00 – R 204 612.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr JV Mtimkulu, Tel 012 529 3450
- Grade 12 or equivalent. Experience in Human Resources will be added as an advantage (Internship certificate or service record must be attached) . Computer literacy certificate must be attached. Relevant qualifications or certificates will be an added advantage. PERSAL certificates will be an added advantage. Good understanding of HR prescripts, Good communication and report writing skills. Ability to work under pressure and long hours. . Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Be technological savvy and understand the important HR technologies. Knowledge of the Human resources intelligent apps in the public sector
- Administer and implement HR policies. Implement e-HRM Services, Employee Self Service, e-Performance Management and Development System, e-submission, e-recruitment, and facilitate online trainings. Coordinate and facilitate training and induction programmes. Administer internships / learnerships programmes. Serve as a secretary during committee meetings. Administer PMDS. Administer Conditions of services. Capture and analyse data. Filling. Perform other duties as allocated by management and will rotate within HR when required.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: There will be a Microsoft office skills assessment tests for shortlisted candidates.The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous’ application for employment (Z83) form will be applicable, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. Original certification should be not more than six months. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13 (HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 20-10-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have 1 year experience in Human Resources Environment?|
|Are you Computer Literate and did you attach the certificates?|