HR Information System Administrator | Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies requires a HR Information Systems Administrator for their Head Office in the Midrand.
Main purpose of Position:
Provide assistance in supporting and maintaining the integrity and reliability of the HR Systems and Masterdata through upkeep, audits and reporting.
Function and Duties:
HR Information System Support:
- Assist with HR system audits to ensure reliability and integrity of the business Masterdata.
- Assist with and resolve HRIS user’s issues and queries using appropriate channels.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to Employee Central users.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of various HR modules and other related systems projects that are assigned.
- Participates in team projects that are directly associated with EC or other HRIS Systems.
Research & Administration:
- Ensure consistent digital filing of all HRIS related paperwork & heat tickets requests.
- Assist with identifying best practice research and present recommendation to improve reporting & analytics.
- Assist in drafting and developing documentation and training on HRIS system and processes
- Support HR reporting needs by creating and running custom and scheduled reports.
- Assist with HRIS analytics reporting for the Group when required.
- Adhere to Dis-Chem Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to Health and Safety rules and regulations.
Minimum years of experience:
Essential: Minimum 1 – 2 years relevant experience in similar role.
Advantage: Previous experience working on the SuccessFactors system.
Essential: Grade 12 – Matric or a Senior Certificate. Diploma in IT Business Systems
Advantage: SAP SuccessFactors Certification
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN’T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.