HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (LEVEL 7)
- Reference Number : refs/014371
- Directorate : Forensic Medical Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 261,372.00 – 307,890.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. P.D Lukhwareni (060) 998 6222
- An appropriate three-year National Diploma/ Degree with 3 years’ experience or Grade 12 with 5 years’ experience in Human Resource Management. Knowledge and understanding of the current HR prescripts and public service legislations, regulations and policies. Knowledge of PERSAL and must at least be in possession of an Introduction to PERSAL certificate. Should have the ability to liaise with different stakeholders within the organisation. Must be computer literate. Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Coordinate recruitment and selection processes. Monitor and coordinate PMDS, implement and execute Human Resource functions. Liaise with different work streams at E-government and internally on service benefits issues. Manage and update staff establishment, Coordinate PILIR and supervise staff. Manage and Coordinate employment equity and Skills Development, Render an effective HR advisory service to management and employees. Provide training and support to subordinates. Allocate and control delegated work, provide monthly statistics and reports. Control and provide administrative service and ensure compliance with applicable legislation. Attend to HR related enquiries.
- This is a re-advertisement, and all applicants who had previously applied for this position are encouraged to re-apply. Gauteng Forensic Medical Service is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed new Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references. In compliance to DPSA Circular 19 of 2022 certifying documents / qualifications will only be requested from only shortlisted candidates before interview process (Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents when applying). The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019 it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Forensic Medical Service 11 Diagonal Street 13 floor, reception, can be posted to-: Forensic Medical Service P.O Box 7128 Johannesburg 2000. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Head Office
Closing Date : 15-07-2022