Full Job Description
The purpose of the Maintenance Coordinator is to assist the facilities team. Work closely with the Building Manager to ensure Growthpoint building(s) are up to standard.
Growthpoint Head Office in Claremont, Cape Town. The Company will accommodate some flexibility in this regard.
The Maintenance Coordinator reports to the Facilities Manager.
No direct subordinates.
No budget responsibility.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the Office Administration.
- Manning procurement administration process systems.
- Ensure all appointments are effectively managed for the Facilities Manager.
- Set up quarterly tenant meetings and service providers as directed by Facilities Managers.
- Provide tenants with service disruption updates and general commination.
- Conduct self-performance reviews and attend bi-annual Reviews.
- Expansion of development and knowledge base as per development plan.
- Attend SLA meetings and take minutes.
- Assume the role of Building Manager when a building manager is on leave or sick.
- Manage and collate all contractor documents for vendor approval by procurement
- Manage site contract database and asset database.
- Assist facility manage with capital expenditure projects.
- Assist with compilation of building inspection repairs with building manager.
2 years’ minimum experience.
Must have basis knowledge and experience in the following:
- Air con plants/standalone units
- Access control
- Electrical – lights plug etc.
- Plumbing – burst pipes/leak, blockages
- Garden services
- Matric prerequisite
- Post matric qualification will be an advantage
- Stakeholder Focus
- Building and Managing Relationships
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Coping with Pressure and Change
- Recognises when to adapt personal style to meet the needs of others
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have good computer skills
- Must be a strong team player
- Background of property management