My client, a retirement village Somerset West, is seeking to employ an administrative assistant with previous experience in a medical environment for their health care centre.
Duties includes but not limited to:
- Assist Healthcare Centre Manager, residents and staff with general administration as needed
- General switchboard, on-call phone and emails duties
- Screening visitors for Covid-19
- Diet Lists
- Maintenance management and follow-up
- Month-end reporting
- DSTV subscriptions
- Petty Cash
- Ordering and stock control: housekeeping products, consumables, stationery, groceries and prescriptions.
- Supervising housekeeping department (cleaning and laundry staff): ensuring effective, quality service is provided according to Dept of Health standards and arranging replacement staff as needed
- Mature and able to deal with the elderly residents and staff
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Computer literate and skilled in word and excel.
- Be reliable, trustworthy and have integrity
- Be in good health
- Have own transport
- Medical background is advantageous
Market related salary is on offer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted