Full Job Description
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role of the Office Coordinator exists to drive employee engagement by crafting amazing experiences for MRI employees (and visitors) when they attend MRI’s offices in Cape Town. This hands-on role will plan, develop, execute and operationalise initiatives and projects that will help drive business outcomes and employee engagement.
Additionally, this role will work closely with the global Facilities team – partnering with colleagues on global projects, and bringing global best practices into the region.
- Day-to-day facilities management across each of MRI’s Africa locations, including security, parking, space planning, and facility utilisation.
- Forecast, purchase and deliver office supplies, furniture, and equipment; including management of these assets when appropriate.
- Project management on facilities initiatives, including the integration of operations and facilities post-acquisition – partnering with the global Facilities team to ensure smooth delivery.
- Oversee all ‘Front of House’ operations, including reception operations (switchboard operation, visitor management, deliveries, etc), meeting rooms, cleaning staff basic AV, etc.
- Oversee all ‘Back of House’ operations, including kitchen, meeting rooms, etc.
- Reconciliation, Travel Arrangements, etc.
- Support the Talent Management Team to deliver employee experience initiatives, including internal events, catering, and other value-add activities.
- Consolidation of supplier relationships (e.g. post-acquisition).
- Serving as an escalation point for any office or facilities issues.
- Work with the global Facilities Team to operate within an assigned budget.
- Relevant Post Matric Qualification
- 2 -4 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally including facilities management across multiple locations.
- Minimum of 5 years working in an office / corporate environment, ideally in the ‘tech’ sector.
- Experience acting as a project team member in the delivery of successful projects.
- Experience in managing projects (desirable).
- Experience in leading a small team.
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.