Operational Manager General Stream
- Reference Number : refs/014332
- Directorate : Quality Assurance
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 450 939.00 (per annum plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms M Mthezula-Kganakga TEL NO: 011 488 3790
- Grade 12 . A basic R425 qualification (i.e., Diploma/Degree) in Nursing or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse. Registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse and proof of current registration. Minimum 7 years appropriate/ recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing. The following will be an added advantage: At least one (1) year appropriate/ recognizable experience in handling quality matter assurance. understanding of quality assurance standards and other relevant legal framework such as PAIA, National Health Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Patient Rights Charter, Batho-Pele Principles, Public Service Regulations, Labour Relations Act, Disciplinary Code and Procedures etc. Analytical skills to identify and manage risk associated with the patient environment. Computer literacy.
- Support managers within the area of responsibility, in risk identification and implementation of mitigating factors: ensure compliance with Ideal Realisation Hospital Maintenance Framework and Regulated Norms and Standards, including six priority areas. Support managers in improving and upholding customer care principles especially staff attitude. Coordinate managements of complaints in line with National Complaints guidelines Identification of trends in patient safety incidents (PSI’S) , make recommendations and monitor the implementation of quality improvement plans and mitigating strategies . Participate in clinical AUDITS. Conduct training of employees on Quality Assurance matters. Submit reports on due time. Communicate with all stakeholders, external and internal about Quality Assurance matters. Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
- Applications should be submitted on a (PDF Format only) to the following email-address Responsehandling.Cmjah@gauteng.gov.za.Only online application will be considered. PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE AS THE SUBJECT. The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za and a detailed Curriculum Vitae with 3 contactable referees. Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification as well as a driver’s license where necessary, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date. Suitable candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (criminal record check, citizenship verification, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification), security clearance process and undergo medical screening test. Suitable candidates will have to disclose their financial interests. The Department of Health reserves the right to fill or not fill the position. Due to high volumes of anticipated applications, communication will be limited to the shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment, especially of race, gender, and disability.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 01-07-2022