PROFESSIONAL NURSE GRADE 1 (General Nursing) PNA-2 (MENTAL HEALTH)X2
- Reference Number : refs/012194
- Directorate : NURSING DEPARTMENT
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R256 905.00
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES: Mrs. E.K. Kgomongwe TEL NO: 011 681 2018
- Basic R425 qualification (i.e. Diploma/Degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse trained in Midwifery, Psychiatry and community Nursing Science. Current registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse. Experience in Mental Health Care services will be an added advantage.
- Perform clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice, nursing standards and quality assurance standards. Demonstrate an understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practice. Promote quality nursing care as directed by the professional scope of practice and standards. Work as a team player. Guide and teach or mentor your subordinates. Able to lead and supervise a team in the unit, knowledgeable in aspects of Ideal Hospital, care of mental health patients, Management of complaints and Patient’s safety Incidents. Willing to attend in-service training.
- Quoting the relevant reference number and direct the applications to South Rand Hospital Private Bag X 1 ROSETTENVILLE 2130 or hand deliver at 1st Floor, Friars Hill Road application box or email application at Recruitment4.Southrand@gauteng.gov.za. NB attach NEW Z83, curriculum vitae with three references, certified copies of your qualifications and Identity book, smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening and will be expected to do verifications which entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal records check as well as a credit/ financial stability checks.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : South Rand Hospital
Closing Date : 25-10-2021
|Do you have basic R425 qualification (i.e. Diploma/Degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse trained in Midwifery, Psychiatry and community Nursing Science?|
|Do you have current registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.