PROFESSIONAL NURSE (SPECIALTY) (Advanced Midwifery,) | Govt Of Gauteng – R383 226/yr
- Reference Number : refs/012126
- Directorate : Nursing
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R383 226.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs. M. Malangabi Tel No: (011) 278 7704
- A Basic R425 qualification (i.e. diploma/ degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse. Registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse and proof of current registration. Grade 1: A post-basic nursing midwifery qualification with duration of at least one year, accredited with the SANC . A minimum of 4 years’ appropriate/ recognizable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing. (Less one year from experience for candidates appointed from outside the public service after complying with registration requirements).
- Render a nursing service within the scope of practice of a Professional Nurse. Provide direction and supervision for the implementation of the nursing plan (clinical practice and quality patient care). Implement standards, practices, criteria and indicators for quality nursing. Practice nursing and health care in accordance with the laws and regulations relevant to nursing and health care. Maintain a constructive working relationship with nursing and other stakeholders. Utilize human, material and physical resources efficiently and effectively. Implement and maintain the quality assurance and National Core Standard and norms at departmental level. Adhere to provincial, hospital and departmental policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations. Shift work mandatory.
- APPLICATIONS: Applicant may apply on line at www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za and the newly acquired Departmental electronic-Health jobs system: www.healthjobs.co.za. No hand delivery will be accepted. NOTE: The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and Equity employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Application must be submitted on a new Z83 form with a C.V, Certified copies of I.D, SANC and Qualifications to be attached. Suitable candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (criminal record check, citizenship verification, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Bertha Gxowa Hospital
Closing Date : 29-10-2021
|Do you have R425 qualification ( i.e.diploma/degree in nursing)?|
|Are you currently registered with SANC as a Professional Nurse?|
|Do you have post Basice in Nursing qualification with duration with atleast one year accredited with midwifery ?|
|Do you have are minimum of 4 years appropriate /recognizable experience in nursing after registration as Professional nurse with SANC in Genaral Nursing?|