Full Job Description
In this role you form part of the Lab and your main focus is on Quality Control.
Products released from CCPB must conform to CCSA requirements and other relevant quality standards in an operational cost efficient manner.
To ensure that products released conform to CCSA requirements and other relevant quality standards while maintaining operational cost efficiency
- Sampling, monitoring, testing and recording of incoming material, in-process, final product and packaging both primary and secondary
- Operating and verification of process equipment
- Calibration and verification of lab and process equipment – QA Validation
- Meet WCM standards and targets
- Monitor production sanitation and GMP
- SHEQ Responsibilities
- 3 year National Diploma in a related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a QC role or relevant previous experience