To provide a professional frontline service in line with Vega brand values.
Matric or equivalent and must be computer literate
Must have 2 years experience in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment.
Duties will include:
- Answer incoming calls and relaying messages.
- Retrieving & directing calls.
- All front office filing.
- Welcoming & seating guests.
- Ensuring efficient running of the reception area.
- Responsible for receipt & redirection of all deliveries and managing courier system.
- Campus administration (stationary, groceries, quotes, couriers, posters for campus etc).
- Check daily for staff attendance e.g. sick, leave etc. to direct calls efficiently and promptly.
- Event co-ordination (birthdays, IIE days, staff year end function, quarterly braai’s/staff socials etc).
- Basic facilities co-ordination (getting quotes from suppliers).
- Facilitating basic sales and academic queries at reception and on the phone.
- Assist with Delivery and Collection labels on all internal mail.
Functional Competencies required:
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Reliable and practical;
- Service orientated;
- Diplomatic, tactful and confidential.
Preferably equity candidate.