SENIOR MANAGER: MEDICAL SERVICES
- Reference Number : refs/014364
- Directorate : OFFICE OF THE CEO
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 1 534 689.00 – R 1 862 412.00 Per annum ( All-inclusive package)
- Enquiries : Dr. A. Mthunzi Telephone No: (011) 923-2023
- Appropriate qualification that allows registration with HPCSA as a Medical practitioner. A minimum of 10 years appropriate experience as a Medical Practitioner after registration with the HPCSA. 5 years at management level. Post graduate Management qualification (e.g. MBA or MPH) will be an added advantage. Computer Literacy in Microsoft Package (MS Word, Excel and Power point) and a valid driver’s license. Experience and knowledge in Administration, Finance and Supply Chain Management. Strong communication, customer management, leadership, interpersonal skills and strategic management the prospective incumbent should have knowledge of good administration procedures relating to specific working environment including norms and standards. Good Planning and organizing skills. Sound knowledge and ability to implement policies and Public Service Legislative framework (such as National Health Act, PFMA, PSA and its regulations, Mental Health Act, and other relevant statutes). Must be able to work under pressure, cope with high workload and be willing to manage the hospital after hours.
- Responsible for the leadership and management of the delivery for clinical services to TPTH and Cluster Facilities. Coordinate and provide strategic leadership. Participate actively in administrative duties of the Departments. Ensure quality assurance, including clinical audits, are conducted in the Department in line with Ideal Hospital Framework, NHI preparations. Serve as the senior member of the hospital executive management team. Actively contribute to the formulation and implementation of the hospital operational plans. Support the hospital Executive and General Management with the day to day running of the department. Assist the EXCO in the discharge of any responsibilities which have been delegated. Participate in the management of activities of TPTH as a whole and attend all applicable management meetings. Ensure the employment of previously disadvantaged individuals in terms of race, gender and disability to enhance equity. Management of personnel performance and review thereof, (Contracting, quarterly review and final assessment). Report to the Office of the CEO. Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor. Ability to work with people.
- Applications must be submitted with a New Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV and copies of ID (if smart card it must be copied on both sides) and Certificate of qualifications. Applicants need not to certify the supporting documents. Applicant must indicate the post reference on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of the recommended candidates will be verified prior appointment. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (New Z83), obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website, which must be completed in full and attached your CV, certified copies of your Identity document and academic qualifications. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. Applications to be addressed to: Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital (HR OFFICE) OR THROUGH EMAIL AT: TembisaHR1.HR@gauteng.gov.za NB: NB: Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital does not have budget for resettlement and S &T claims.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 01-07-2022